Summer School Course Schedule
Dates: June 8,9, 13-16, 20-23
Dates: June 7-9, June 13-16, 20-22
Dates: June 20-23, 27-30, July 7&8 (the July dates I have to check on)
Special Education Lang. Arts
Dates: June 6-9, 13-16, 20, 27
Mr. J. McCabe
Dates: June 20-23; 27-30; July 5 and 6
Special Ed. Math
Dates:June 6 - 9, 14 & 15, 20 - 23 with 6/27 - as a makeup day
Dates: June 6-9, 13-16, 20-22 from 8-12, and 23rd from 7-9
Summer School Information and Expectations
An additional online option will also be available at a cost. Please see the link below. Your child will receive a letter in the mail during the first week of June if they are eligible for summer school.
- To enroll in Summer School, please contact the Tamaqua Area High School at 570-668-1901.
- Must have a 50% or higher and have completed the final during the school year to be eligible for Summer School.
- There is no cost for Summer School with the course listed above.
There may be a cost for a course that is not being offered by TASD faculty.
- Arrive for classes on time.
- Complete 40 assigned hours and all required assignments for each course enrolled to earn credit.
- Must dress appropriately for Summer School. Students do not need to wear uniforms but all shirts and pants/shorts should be an appropriate length for school.
- Please contact the Tamaqua Area High School at 570-668-1901 with any questions or concerns.