1. I will Respect people and property by using kind words and actions.
2. I will keep my hands, feet, and objects to myself.
3. I will complete my daily class work and homework assignments on time.
4. I will cooperate and participate without disruptions
5. I will do my best to follow directions the first time they are give.
These rules are read and reviewed in class so that the students understand the rules and why they are in place.
Each child will have a clothespin with his/her name on it. If a rule is not followed, the child will need to move his/her clothespin. The goal is to keep their clothespin on the ready to learn station. The consequences for moving their clothespins along the hooks are as follows:
1. 1st hook: Warning!
2. 2nd hook: 15 minutes missed recess
3. 3rd hook: Recess Detention
4. 4th hook: Demerit
5. 5th hook: Sent to the office