Mrs. Melusky's First Grade Fantastic Frogs!!
- I will Respect people and property by using kind words and actions.
- I will keep my hands, feet, and objects to myself.
- I will complete my daily classwork and homework assignments on time.
- I will cooperate and participate without disruptions
- I will do my best to follow directions the first time they are give.
Each child will have a Frog in the pond with his/her name on it. If a rule is not followed, the child will need to move his/her Frog. The goal is to keep the Frogs swimming in the pond. The consequences for moving the Frog along the lily pad are as follows:
- 1st hop: Warning!
- 2nd hop: 5 minutes missed recess
- 3rd hop: 10 minutes missed recess
- 4th hop: 15 minutes missed recess
- 5th hop: "Caught in the net" - Sent to the office.
Last Modified on August 14, 2014