Our students will be expected to follow the Raider Rules. They are listed below.
1. I will respect people and property by using kind words and actions.
2. I will keep my hands, feet, and objects to myself.
3. I will complete my daily classwork and homework assignments on time.
4. I will cooperate and participate without disruptions.
5. I will do my best to follow directions the first time they are given.
Each child will have a magnet with his/her number on it. If a rule is broken, they will need to move their magnet down. They will also have the opportunity to move their magnet up for good behavior.
5 minutes off recess
10 minutes off recess
15 minutes off recess
Being sent to the office
If your child has four or less clip downs for the month, he/she will be able to choose a prize or a reward coupon. Behavior calendar in the blue folder must be signed at the end of the month for your child to pick a reward.