• Student Withdrawals / Transfers


    Students who are leaving the Tamaqua Area to transfer to another school or withdraw from school are required to get a withdrawal form.  This for requires return of books to all of the teachers, a conference with the guidance counselor (for high school students withdrawing because of age), and then finishing with withdrawal process in the district office.  If a guardian wishes to withdraw a child that is not their biological child, proof of guardianship maybe required and should be brought to the district office.