IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS - Tuesday, September 27, 2016.
If you have previously submitted a random application when there were no positions advertised or posted, your application will not be pulled and considered for any of the currently advertised/posted vacancies. You must submit a new application packet to the attention of Mr. Stephen P. Toth, Assistant Superintendent; 138 West Broad Street; Tamaqua, PA 18252. Applications for advertised positions remain in active status for one year.
All Mentor teachers must submit letters of interest to Mr. Raymond J. Kinder, Superintendent via Email at email@example.com
Short-term Substitute School Nurse
For Approximately 3 months.
(January 2017 thru March 2017)
School Nursing Certification required.
$100 per day. For Elementary School.
35 hrs/week. Please submit letter of
Interest, PA teaching application, resume
and Act 168 to firstname.lastname@example.org
with "Sub School Nurse" in subject box.
If you are invited for an interview, you will have with
you School Nurse Certification, Transcripts/Praxis
Scores, 3 letters of recommendation addressed to:
Raymond J. Kinder, Superintendent, P.O. Box
112, Tamaqua, PA 18252, Acts 34, 151, 114, and
24, current physical with TB. E.O.E.
Deadline: December 16, 2016.
All application packets can be mailed to:
Mr. Stephen P. Toth, Assistant Superintendent
Tamaqua Area School District
P.O. Box 112
Tamaqua, PA 18252
* PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY COMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR PROFESSIONAL JOB VACANCIES! ALL CLEARANCES MUST BE CURRENT. IF CLEARANCES ARE NOT CURRENT, YOU MAY SUBMIT COPIES OF THE COMPLETED CLEARANCE APPLICATION AND PROOF OF PAYMENT.
TEACHING or NURSING APPLICATION *
Candidates for teaching and school nurse vacancies should submit the following information. Nurses may disregard Numbers 2, and 4:
3. Transcripts - Unofficial copy/copies from ALL institutions attended
4. Praxis Scores
5. Recommendations (3)
6. PA Teaching Certificate or PA School Nurse Certificate
7. Current physical form (with TB test) if available
8. Act 34 Criminal Record Clearance
9. Act 151Child Abuse Clearance
10. Act 114 FBI Federal Criminal History Record, www.pa.cogentid.com
11. Act 24 Clearance
ADMINISTRATIVE APPLICATION *
Candidates for administrative vacancies should submit the following information:
4. Recommendations (3)
5. PA Certificate or Letter of Eligibility
6. Current physical form (with TB test) if available
7. Act 34 Criminal Record Clearance
8. Act 151 Child Abuse Clearance
9. Act 114 FBI Federal Criminal History Record- www.pa.cogentid.com
10. Act 24 Clearance
11. Act 168 of 2014
SERVICE PERSONNEL APPLICATION *
Candidates for all service vacancies (custodian, secretary, cafe, paraprofessional, etc.) should submit the following:
2. Current physical form (with TB test) if available
3. Act 34 Criminal Record Clearance
4. Act 151 Child Abuse Clearance
5. Act 114 FBI Federal Criminal History Record - www.pa.cogentid.com
6. Act 24 Clearance